Doodling with Words Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2016

think it … say it … do it
~
but, mostly … just Believe it

words and art
 by
Jeannette Zink
May 21, 2016






I have begun to build a bookshelf.  It will be a beauty … packed with many books, this and that tidbits, and some really bad habits primed for correction.  Each shelf will be painted in a color that I have chosen with scholarly care.  The hues measured against their well-established healing properties and every tone casting an aura of positive energy.  This will be the secret garden where I can go to find my escape hatch as Alice unleashed in her Wonderland and travel my hero journey with the Greek gods and goddesses.  Yes, indeed, this will be my haven for intellectual exploration, home of tapped curiosity roaming free range and the place where to just believe is everything.  Now, on three … repeat after me, my friends -- think itsay itdo it ~ Just Believe!

The immediate task at hand is to survey this fine piece of bookshelf real estate.  Each shelf has a value that any realtor would be envious, except for the top shelf.  The top shelf is packed with worn out and tiresome bad habits.  You know what I mean … bad experiences that play on constant repeat, fears that invade the good times, apprehensions that blockade new adventures, confidence shattered by one trivial failure, hope dashed by the shadows of gloom … I think you get my gist of this mental wasteland of real estate.

Well, today is the day that I do a complete clear out of this useless top shelf clutter sitting in the lap of luxury on my prized property!  Today is the day that I turn the corner and simply Just Believe in myself and in a higher omnipresence power; today is my day to think it … say it … do it ~ just Believe it!!  Amazing is the power we carry inside our head and wager in our heart. The switch to flip this powerful change in our life waiting for us … anytime we choose to move the lever.  So, why the dragging of our mental feet; the lag time in taking this monumental small step to switch the dial to just believe?

Maybe the acquisition of prime property, a prize possession, will push us over the rainbow of decision-making one day -- to take ownership of our life, and not by others.  It just may be this transaction that will catapult us to a new way of thinking and being. Our mental image of the possible lay in wait for us to Just Believe.

Be brave, my friends, and try it -- think itsay itdo it ~ Just BelieveMake space on your top shelf for a life that will be equal in value of the prime real estate acquired in the beginning of your lifetime journey … Just Believe!  Yes, the acceptance of this positive energy will be electrifying and may turn the corners of your life into a magnificent happening with incredible gifts discovered … Just Believe!

My kindred spirits -- let your clear out begin, NOW! – you are worthy of every inch of this prime real estate and all the gifts unveiled with each new possibility and every marvelous discovery.

You may enjoy visiting my blogs:
http://jeannettesartandstories.blogspot.com/
http://doodlngwithwordsbyjeannette.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment