Doodling with Words Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2016





The Night Magician

words and art
by
Jeannette Zink


“Can our dreams be caught?”  I asked the night magician.  “No, my precious child,” said a colbalt blue whisper.  “Not even I can lasso the magic awaiting inside each treasured hope and wishful desire.” 

Our dreams are meant to be on display, to be examined with curiosity, to be touched by the starry glimmers of mystery, and to be nurtured from the woven ribbons made by delicate hands of brave beads and cheerful golden jewels.

“Cherish the journey of your dreams, my child,” said the night magician. “Dance on the wings of their freedom and explore with a pure heart their possibilities.”

Can our dreams be caught?  No, my child.  They must always be free to travel their intended destiny. 

“Peace and love,” whispered the night magician.  “Always remember to dream without a net and to chase the beauty in each passionate discovery.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment