Doodling with Words Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Land of Enchantment mixed with Magical Mercy

art and words 
 by
Jeannette Zink

May 22, 2016


There was a time when I lived in a land of enchantment.  The winds blew with such strength that all worries were forever destroyed and daylight beauty danced in the hands of night’s star mist glory.  A time when magic was mixed graciously with tender love and tranquil grandeur.
 
The mystical powers of truth and understanding were my traveling companions on this cherished journey.  The trails clearly marked by the merits of wisdom.  Experience was earned by brave risks and trust was garnered by the gentle spirits waving their flag of mercy.
 
This was my time and the gods of dreams were riding on the shoulders of tomorrow’s new hopes and unexplored adventures.  The land of enchantment was inside my heart and the time was mine to know its lasting memories and to appreciate the mysteries of its magical moments.
 
Yes, there was a time when I lived in a land of enchantment.  My dreamcatcher holding close the alchemy of each untold story with a promise to cast purpose from the vista of future’s mountain top.

My kindred spirits, may your land of enchantment forever enrich your life … always available to visit when needing a refresher of those magical times.         

No comments:

Post a Comment