Doodling with Words Followers

Friday, August 14, 2015

Time for the Ink to Dry

written by
Jeannette Zink




I think I may have reached the part in my story where the ink just needs a time out.  You know… much like the geometric circle of life, one finally arrives at the key point where some things just no longer make sense…the dots do not connect… so, when in doubt, pause and let the ink have a chance to smell the roses of drying time.

While it may seem on the surface just a coy playground to procrastinate under the disguise of drying ink time, rather than make grown-up life defining--draw the line in the sand--decisions. I prefer to take a different path of interpretation, one that pays respect to the guardian spirits - truth and love…those awesome spirits that serve as my internal GPS to the map of next steps.

When the ink has dried and the circle has found a lasting friendship with the family of dots, it is then I will know where and how the vagabond of tomorrows will form the new phase of my life journey.  My internal GPS of love and truth will reveal the direction that is to be my unique path of unspoiled adventures.

Be patient…do not rush the process…give the drying time enough fresh air to breathe in renewal and exhale a life we are intended to share with the universe of goodness. Truth and love…may these spirits shine their light for us all to follow.

Peace, my friends.

Additional works of art and writing by Jeannette Zink:  www.jeannettesartandstories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment