Doodling with Words Followers

Monday, May 27, 2019


i heard your stare … and turned around

written by
Jeannette Zink




There are times when I can no longer carry the burden of my shortcomings.
I can only give thanks for your grace.

There are times when I stand in wonder at the life you have provided me.
I can only give thanks for your grace.

There are times when I cry tears of joy for the beautiful vistas you have prepared for all.
I can only give thanks for your grace.

There are times when friendship arrives just in the nick of time and on the cusp of my despair.
I can only give thanks for your grace.

There are times when your glory is the answer and the reason.
I can only give thanks for your grace.

There are times, there are days and there are moments when gifts are left on the doorstep of my life.
I can only give thanks for your grace.

There are times when I do not deserve yet receive love.
I can only give thanks for your grace.

There are times when I heard your stare … and turned around.
I can only give thanks for your grace.

There are times when all I need to do is simply turn around.
I can only give thanks for your grace.

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment