Doodling with Words Followers

Sunday, December 17, 2017



What Did I Do …
written by
Jeannette Zink



Did I give comfort when you needed the gift of just someone to listen?

Did I say thank you when you shared your grace with me?

Did I give back more than take of your generosity and kindness?

Did I respect the beauty of who you are and not stand in the misguided steps of judgement of who I thought you should be?

Did I offer a gentle tissue of compassion for your tears of sorrow and tears of joy?

Did I walk away when I should have found the path to walk toward you?

Did I make a difference in the privilege of living in your world?

Did I answer your call when others turned away?

Did my existence offer positive energy to your universe?

Did I forgive and make a way for second chances?


What did I do …

Hopefully, I did contribute in the spirit of goodness; and,
 hopefully, I did recognize my shortcomings and will always strive to do much better; and,
hopefully, I, too, will be given the gift of second chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment