Doodling with Words Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock … gift from my Clock

written by
Jeannette Zink



I give to you this gift each new day, said the Clock to the Keeper.
Every second, every minute gloriously crafted from the exquisite threads of a fine new day.
Gladly, I share these offerings wrapped by the ribbons of grace.

Come, celebrate – Creative Spirit – this is your day; this is your place.

Please do not waste my precious gift on mindful thoughts lesser in value than
 your true self, your intended purpose, your truth, your voice.
The universe longs for the authentic YOU … the one you were created to be.

Come, celebrate – Creative Spirit – this is your day; this is your place.

***
I give to you my token vow, said the Keeper to the Clock,
no longer will I sit at the table of false self and doubtful thought.
You have my pledge of truth and honor.
Your magnificent gift, now a cherished companion;
forever we travel as one.

Time etched by your sacred whispers;
mystic of journeys soon to unfold –
your treasures are measured in weight of gold;
a feast of gifts to eternally behold.

My paints now primed by dreams made clear.
My voice speaking words in volumes strong and dear.
My jewel palette prepared and readied in the aisles of renewed soul.
My true self now made whole.

***

Tick-Tock
Tick-Tock
Tick-Tock

***
Faint allusive joy finally come home to nest.
My purpose, my voice, my intended best.


Come, celebrate – Creative Spirit – this is your day; this is your place.



You may enjoy following my blogs:


No comments:

Post a Comment